Sunday 27 January 2013

Myself



  My name is Muhammad Syauqi. Syauqi is my surname. My parents gave me this name. I quite like my name. I am 18-year old boy. I have three siblings and I’m the second one.

  I live in Sungai Siput (U) area. It is a neat and clean city with all modern facilities. My father is an army. He works five day in a week. Although my father always busy with his work, he never forget his responsibilities to our family.He is always concerned about the needs of families and the development of our education.

  My mother is also highly-educated, she is a teacher. My mother teaches at SMA Maahad Nurul Fadzliah at Sungai Siput (U).She is the most strict teacher at school,but at home she is lovely mother,good and patient at all times. My mother always helps me in my education,she always teaches me everytime I need her guidence.I love both my parents from the very depths of my heart. They are everyting for me,I don’t know how my life will be witout them.

  My former school is SMK Muhibbah,and I’ve study in that school almost five years since I’m 13 yeras old. Our school is rural schools. There are many girl and boy students in my class. They all are nice and friendly with me. But Fairuz is my best friend. My father who sent me to school everyday.

  During my free time,I like to wash my father’s car. I also like many games but I like playing computer games, the most. I always play computer games every weekend for two hours a day.I will look for a new games every four month with my friends at Yik Fong,Ipoh.

  My friends often come to my house. And in return, I also visit them. I talk, study and play with them.My ambition is to be a computer engineer .I choose this career as my future career because I'm very interested with computer program and how its work.I hope I can achieve my ambition in the future.That's all about myself, thank you for reading.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice entry made by you Syauqi! Just few grammar mistakes, but it's okay, you've improved much! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete